Wednesday, September 15, 2010

hmm

so, i haven't posted in a loooooong time, for mainly two reasons:
1) i kinda fell off the wagon. i haven't been to the gym in... two weeks *oh mai gawd* and i've been eating like a fatass... but today i weighed 129 lbs. in the past two days i haven't wanted to eat, which leads me to reason numero dos,
2) i've been dealing with so much fucking drama, with one person who i have dealt with drama before. i really wish i could tell you how much i hate and loathe this person, but it would honestly take me so fucking long. basically they are one of those types of people who has to have their nose in everything. they get involved and then get pissed when someone says something to them that they remotely consider rude, but then it's okay for them to treat you that way, and they even say worse things. like, i honestly wish i could explain this person, but please trust me, they are fucking CRAZY. i mean mentally unstable. like, they have a script and are still fucking crazy, in the nosy, provoking way. have to turn everything around on you and make it about them, play the victim, and twist your words.
basically today everything climaxed (i hate that word), and shit hit the fan. we were honestly screaming at each other, it was ridiculous. now that we have both expressed that we want nothing to do with each other, it makes me feel a lot better. like, i would honestly not blink if this person died, that's how much i detest them.

anyway, i'm hoping that i can hit 125 this week. i think becoming a pescatarian has helped me not pack on the pounds while eating like a 500 lb man. tomorrow is 2 weeks with no meat, very proud of myself. i also treated myself and got a pedicure, nails filled and eyebrows done. the women in there were so nice, they're always nice actually.

these past few days have been crazy and drama filled. it's affected me physically as i have 3 fucking huge zits on my face. and not the whitehead kind, the kind that's waaaaaaaaay under the skin and fucking HUGE and red as hell. i think the extra huge one is actually two zits combined. i ordered a clarisonic the other day. supposedly they really help with the little blackheads in the chin and such, and i hate exfoliating my face with grainy products and haven't done it in probably... years. i'll let ya'll know how it works when i get it. i got this one in blue.

anyway, that's enough babble for me. thank you everyone for the positive comments, you are all amazing and i really don't know what i would do without my blogging friends around the world. i mean that, seriously. all 31 of you, i am really flattered that that many people would give a shit enough to even follow me, wow!

time to get high and wander off

4 comments:

  1. hey girl,
    sorry that person is such a nutter. at least you've got it all out in the open now and hopefully that person is having a good think about some of the stuff you said!
    was just wondering how long it took you to lose the weight you have and how did you do it? my HW/GW are pretty much identical to yours!
    stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm sorry about the psycho that's causing you so much drama and stress. I completely know how you feel. Your psycho and my psycho should get together and go live at a leper colony-island somewhere in the Pacific far, far away from us. They can fuck each other over and leave the rest of the world in peace.

    Let's both be really good this week, eh? I've been basically sticking to my 600 cal allotment but I haven't worked out in over a week at this point, either. I feel like a mega slob.

    What's your major? And what year are you in? I'm a junior. Supposed to be a senior in Spring, but I'm definitely not graduating at least for another 1.5-2 years lol Oops?

    Get high and do something productive. That always helps me to collect my thoughts and relax.

    <3333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least that person is out of your life now. I felt the same way about my ex. He was exactly like that.

    I get spots when I'm stressed too. I have a roll-on spot zapper thing. It's a life-saver ^_^

    Stay strong!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, we weigh almost exactly the same! Awesome. I'm fasting today, if you'd like to join me. :)
    I <3 your "floating cats," by the way.

    ReplyDelete