Monday, September 27, 2010

126.8

this is the lowest i can ever remember being. fasted all day yesterday (water & iced tea) and i am also fasting today. i'm not sure how long i'm going to fast for, i guess i'll just wing it.

i'm going to head to the gym after my night class and do some lifting and the treadmill. i'm not going to aim for 40 minutes because i haven't eaten in two days, but i'll try to do a sensible amount. if anything, i'll just turn up the incline and walk for a little.

i'm curious to see what i weigh tomorrow, 126.8 just isn't cutting it for me.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on 126.8! Also, great job on your fast going back to the gym :) I'm so proud of you.

    My fat ass needs to get back to the gym. Life keeps getting in the way. /Fail.

    Wonkaport here and drag me to the gymmm! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! You're very inspiring to me. :) Now I want to go to the gym after classes, too, even though I was thinking I wouldn't have time.

    <3 good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you've made some improvement, dear!
    You are so close to your Current goal!!
    Stay strong! You are inspiring me to do the same.
    Thank you so much for that :)
    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're the same height and weight, and we have some of the same goals! I'm inspired! Check mine out sometime if you want some thinspo or an ana buddy :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete