Tuesday, September 7, 2010

angry angry angry

so yesterday i had a job interview at the mall that was given to me by my lesbian friend from class. then after that i went shopping and spent $368 (wtffF) on my credit card. i bought 3 pairs of lucky jeans (size 4, tight, using them as a "goal weight prize") that were $30 off each pair, 2 beaded bracelets from lucky, a striped hoodie and a green long cardigan thing from forever 21, and some bare minerals makeup from sephora. i usually wouldn't spend that much money on jeans, but i have a credit card, and with the discount they were... fairly cheap?

my friend and i went outside to smoke, and there were two younger guys who are employees of clear smoking too. my friend had to go back to work (we were supposed to smoke a j, but i left my papers at home. so we hit her little bowl only once and she decided to go back to work) so i decided to park myself by them and smoke my ciggy. things led to another and i got one guys number and we were supposed to smoke last night. BUT i didn't want to hang out with a bunch of random guys alone, and my wing girl wasn't going to be home that night, so i made up some lame excuse and told him i couldn't chill and that i would contact him again. which i will. i just smoke and ate toooo much yesterday. i couldn't even suck in my gut, i didn't want to go anywhere.

which leads me to the title of my post- i have gained THREE lbs this weekend!!!! oh my fucking god i'm so angry at myself. i knew what i was doing. i'm just fucking lazy and fat and i have no fucking self control. so i'm going to (liquid) fast for 3 days at least. if anyone would like to join me, please let me know, i could really use the help. at least i haven't eaten meat in 6 days, that has to count for something. i have to lose 10 lbs as soon as possible. which means i need to start exercising regularly... god i've been slacking too fucking much. i'm getting comfortable with 130 lbs. and need to kick myself in the ass and get down to 118, my ultimate goal.

;aksjfkl;asjf;lajfkl;ajf i also have done none of my fucking homework that was due LAST WEEK.
i fucking suck at life.

8 comments:

  1. PAH. You don't suck at life silly. I'll water fast with you! Wait.. I've had coffee today so.. I'll just do a normal fast with youu? I haven't eaten today yet, and so now I wont so I can support you! Don't worry too much love, it'll come back off!

    And geee, sexy mamaa bringing in all the guys ;)

    Good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on day three of a fast here and I'm happy to carry on going with you :)
    Don't worry too much about gaining. You can always start over.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a smart girl for not going alone with all those random guys. Kudos.

    Oh no, three lbs! That's okay, that's okay. You're gonna win in the end, it just might take a few more days than planned. Keep goin' girl, you got this.

    Sending some love your way. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you so don't suck at life. you can fit into a size 4!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a good idea Ive added an inch to my waist i wanna loose so bad> lets liquid diet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I don't stop eating I am going to look like that fucking floating cat on your blog...

    you can do it. Lay off the smoke, it makes you eat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Credit cards are pure fucking evil. I owe my bank over a grand on one of my cards. They're like crack, but worse. And I only use it on emergencies. Like Kobe Steak House, a new computer, tanning bed, etc. You know. Emergency-type-things. Put it away, pay it off, and never touch it again.

    I WILL LIQUID FAST WITH YOU. I've had my period (but ferreal this time) and have been eating and it needs to stop. Food = bad. I = fail. When do we start? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I just started reading your blog... I just wanted to wish you all the best

    ReplyDelete