Wednesday, September 29, 2010

124.2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too bad i have an exam :(

8 comments:

  1. haha congrats hun!
    good luck :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting so close to your goal weight! You can do this :) Stay strong! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your almost there!! Keep going :) You've done so well congrats on your loss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm probably hours to late BUT GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS!! whoop whoop go you girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMFG, great news!! Nice work gorgeous! Keep it up ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you,
    I'm doing exam right now too
    but its a greatttttt way to get your mind off food I find, and I havent been going out as much so when I emerge at the end of exams everyone will be like "you look so good"
    well hopefully, im 121 ibs now, aiming for 99
    check out my blog/follow/ whatever
    i think i have some good tips :)
    http://creepconfessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. We got most of the costume pieces from here and are altering them: http://www.retroscopefashions.com/mens.html

    [: Good luck for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete