Sunday, August 22, 2010

ohhh mai gawddd

i am SO FUCKING IRRITABLE right now. my boyfriend i'm taking a break with is pissing me off. my mom who i'm visiting is pissing me off. my life is pissing me off. i think it might have to do with being REALLY EFFING BORED. i love my mom and all, but you can't really chill with your mom, and all of my friends have moved and don't live around here anymore. except one friend who wants to hang out, but she wants to go out somewhere and i would rather just chill.

anyway, i hooked up with this guy, not last night but the night before. we went to this party and then came home and hung out. he was really into kissing and cuddling and doing things that couples, and not hook ups, usually do. but it was okay because he's really cute. :) he kept telling me to stay and come visit again in a few days, and when i'm home for christmas vacation. then i tried to stay and he blew me off to hang out with his friends? i don't know what was up with that, i asked and he said i kept talking about going home so he figured i wasn't going to stay, so he made plans. maybe i will go visit him again before i go back to school, even though it's a few hours out of the way.

although i'm done with my birth control pills and this is the sugar pill week, so aunt flo will probably ruin things. that and he has a small one! :-x ugh, sorry guys or any girls with boyfriends who have small ones, but that is a total turn off for me!! i didn't even want anything to do with it once i felt how small it was! it kept falling out, etc. but you don't need to know details. hopefully when i text him he'll be down to hang again. i'm not really afraid of rejection, but it still stings a little.

ps- i'm not feeling as irritable now. let's see how long this lasts.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I get in those moods where just everything annoys me.. Not usually when I bored though. But sometimes it is because I just want to do something, but I cant. That's frustrating. That's cute that you have a friend (with benefiets?) type of thing going. Otherwise you probably would be bored out of your mind.. How lame that he blew you off for friends. Pretty sure he can't have the same kind of fun with them :P

    Ugh, aunt flo. My least favourite relative :/ Unlucky darling D: And hey, we'll never reject you :)

    Stay strong lovely ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww girlie, I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Nothing's worse than other people bringing you down. Go smoke a bowl and have some me-time. That's what I'm doing right now :) Next I'm gonna smoke a cigarette and make some jasmine green tea.

    I wish I knew you in real life, I think we'd probably get along great ;)

    Stay strong <3MJ

    ReplyDelete