then my friend met up with me and we lifted for 45 mins. i told her about how i was so exhausted and she immediately asked if i had eaten today, and earlier she mentioned that it's good that i'm losing weight, as long as i'm losing it the "safe" way. so then i proceeded to mention how i never eat breakfast ever, but i definitely didn't mention about how i didn't eat yesterday.
anyway, i'm about to smoke and shower, and most likely take a nap because i am SPENT. and not in the good, after sex way. sex would be nice though.
oh i'm planning on not eating today. any positive encouragement would be greatly appreciated. :)
reverse thinspo:

ooh just read the article:
Kansas City woman Carolyn Ragan sadly discovered she had a tumor, not great news for anyone, but what happened next is quite unique.
Ragan isn’t exactly anything we’d call small: her 5 foot stature is complimented with 275 pounds around her waist, and that means that even the most modern tech may not cater for her.
Regan claims she was told by her local hospital to go the zoo to have a MRI because a regular MRI machine could not hold her weight. According to FoxNews: “he suggested the Kansas City Zoo,” Ragan said. “I thought, I know I’m big, but I’m not as big as an elephant. And my husband got mad.”
According to experts, her problem was two fold: she was too heavy for the table, and too wide to fit through the slot.
Your lack of energy is probably due to the lack of food & sleep, but I'm pretty impressed you even managed to get to the gym.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's a crazy story. I definitely would not have wanted it to be on the news if I was that lady! I mean, I'm sure it wasn't like they said, "haha sorry fatty, go try the elephant MRI at the zoo." But that's just embarrassing! I'd be mad at myself for getting that big-- not the hospital.
Good luck with your fast!
You don't need it though, I know you can do it. : )
thanks :)
ReplyDeleteps, i just noticed i posted this at 4:20 hahaha