edit: I JUST REMEMBERED IT'S BAR NIGHT!!!! woooooo hoooooooooooooooooo!
I haven't updated in forever, because I suck at life and I haven't been counting my calories like I should. I'm back up to 130.4!! I was fasting yesterday until I got really high at night; instead of going to the gym like I should have, I ate. At least 600 calories worth. So my PLAN for today is liquid fast (coffee, water, ciggies, weed- plus I'm broke, always a good time to fast) and the GYM later. I'm so fking scared to go to the gym. The last time I went was days ago. Since school's back in session it's always packed, but I'm luckily enough to go to a huge college that just opened up another gym that's HUGE and filled with NEW EQUIPMENT!!! So I'm going there later or I'm going to... I dunno, do something dangerous.
In other news, HOW DO I MAKE MY BLOG BEAUTIFUL??? It's so fugly I want to cry. Everyone else has sub-pages and beautiful layouts; I googled layouts for blogspot and even after reading the instructions, I still had no idea how to install them. :( I also don't know the best way to comment on comments- do I comment on my post they commented on, on their latest post, or mention them on my next blog? Everyone does something totally different, and I don't know how to make it notify me when someone comments on their blog that I commented on, so I end up forgetting. :( I read everyone's blog I'm subscribed to, but I never comment because I'm not sure on the protocol!
My ex is not acting emo anymore, thank God. We've actually been hooking up... a lot. And it seems even better than when we were a couple. I know this is just stringing him along. When I find a new guy (and trust me, I've been scoping them out on campus. I haven't seen too many in my classes so far, though. :( I'm honestly looking for a girl, although I've never been with a girl and don't even know how to turn on my game around a girl, haha) he's going to be pissed and upset, and everything is going to hit him at once. But why should I create tension in my apartment? I'll deal with that bullshit when it comes.
Anyway, I don't have class until 2. I could go to the gym and come back with plenty of time to get ready. But I'm lazy. :( Did I lose my appeal for the gym? I don't want to shower, get ready, go to my one class today, go home, go to the gym, and shower again. Yes, I hate showering twice in one day because of my hair. While I love my hair very very much (I think it's my best feature) I can't stand dealing with it when I have no place to go, but I'm always worried someone will call and want to do something, but I'll look like shit. As seen, I worry too much about trivial shit.
I'm going to respond to some comments now, and wallow in my self-loathing until I can take my fatass to the gym.
PS- I love ya'll.
PPS- little rock, did you get my comment on your post? I don't know if you have them set to be approved or if it just didn't post. :-/
Go to the gym after class! That's what I'm doing. I had a fail day yesterday, too. Let's work our asses off today to make up for it.
ReplyDeleteI'm really glad your ex is done being a douche. I don't like it when you're sad :(
Idk about all that commenting business. I just try to reply to comments on my blog and comment my favorite blogs, etc. I love your blog, obv :)
As for prettiness, go to view blog. Upper right will say "Design" click that. Pick a template you like the overall structure of and apply it. Then go into "Advanced" to change colors and whatnot.
Stay strong, girlie<3
good to hear that the ex BF isnt being so... crap anymore!
ReplyDeleteand a girl? hope you find one! personally i find them better than boys but its all up to personal opinion really...
^.^ hope ur fast goes well
xoxo