"If you're a vegetarian, how are you not skinny?"
vay vay vay
Hey now, it's okay.It'll come off. At least one pound of that is water weight. Stay to your fast, and it will come off. <3Stay Superstrong <3-Molly
Ughhhhh that sucks :( It's prolly just water weight/you need to poop. Super frustrating, I know.But you're awesome. And you kick ass. I hope you see some lower number tomorrow<3
I hate when that happens!
girl that happened to me too!!! 4 pounds in 3 days! ughhhhh!
vay vay vay
ReplyDeleteHey now, it's okay.
ReplyDeleteIt'll come off. At least one pound of that is water weight. Stay to your fast, and it will come off. <3
Stay Superstrong <3
-Molly
Ughhhhh that sucks :( It's prolly just water weight/you need to poop. Super frustrating, I know.
ReplyDeleteBut you're awesome. And you kick ass. I hope you see some lower number tomorrow<3
I hate when that happens!
ReplyDeletegirl that happened to me too!!! 4 pounds in 3 days! ughhhhh!
ReplyDelete