Monday, November 8, 2010

11/8/10 continued

thank you beautiful ladies for your supportive comments on my earlier post. some people are just... stupid.

anyway, today was good. kept it under 400 cals (i love spinach... a cup is SEVEN calories and it's nutrient dense... yes please! throw some garlic on that piece and you are good to go) and did 2.5 miles on the treadmill (i wanted to do 5 miles but i hadn't eaten all day and i just wasn't feeling it after the first 2.5) and kicked my ass on some weight machines. my arms are so fatigued that i could hardly keep my arms up while washing my hair in the shower. did 220 lbs on the seated leg press (yes, i used to be fat- my legs are used to carrying lots of weight!)

not offense to anyone who has different ideals than i do, but like i told my dumbass "friend" from my last post, i'm not aiming to be super skinny or thin. i want to be considered -in shape- and/or -fit-. if any female is worried about getting muscles and becoming bulky, you won't. i've done lots of research on this and our bodies just won't become all gross and muscular unless supplements or used or you hit the gym hardcore. as you all know, some muscle is needed, etc. etc.

and saturday i caved and bought two pairs of skinny jeans (sz 4) from charlotte russe. i also got a new bra. i went from a 36c to a 34b. i never took before pictures because i was too embarrassed (don't make this mistake if you are just starting on your weight loss journey) so i have nothing to compare myself to. and as you all know, it's difficult to see gradual changes when you're looking at your body constantly.

anyway, i'm heading to bed because i have to wake up early and get a filling tomorrow. fml

5 comments:

  1. Leg press is really good it'll keep you legs nice and tone. You are doing so amazing at perfecting your body!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. good ob on working out, hun, as long as you feel the burn it means you're improving. and it's true, girls' muscles tighten, and guys bulk up.
    glad your journey is going well :)
    xoxooxoxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That spinach sounds yummy! I love ittt! I should buy somee.. What a fantastic idea :)

    Naww, it's all good. I bet those jeans and bra look amazing! I lost a bra size too.. I was upset but I then thought, at least I'm losing weight I suppose.. Even if it's not from the places I want right now :/

    You're amazing lovely, you're going to look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cup size is so inconsistent, whenever the scale tips below 100 I throw on a sports bra and stop thinking about it. Once you reach your goal and maintain for awhile, they usually settle in a little bigger. So don't throw out too many of your old ones. Keep on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with pictures though I would never show them lol.

    Good luck with the filling. I have to see a dentist... soon...
    x

    ReplyDelete