Monday, November 8, 2010

*sigh*

don't you hate it when people (one of your "best friends") doubts your weight loss at the start, laughs and says you can't lose weight, and then when you DO lose weight they can never be happy for you?

i mean, i'm sorry you're over 200 lbs with no motivation to lose weight ("i'm waiting until i have more time to completely focus. i'm too busy with school. blah blah *more excuses please*"). i fucking busted my ass and completely changed my life, including a complete overhaul of my eating habits and making the gym routine whereas before i would bitch about even walking to class.

now you're telling me that my size is too small, that you wouldn't be happy even as a size 6? that that is too low for you? that's fucking bullshit considering:
1) you've never seen me at my size (i'm a sz. 2, haven't seen her in a few months because of school)
2) you've never even seen yourself under a size 14

why can't a "best friend" just be fucking happy for me? i try to be polite and motivate her, but at this point, it's pointless. i'm not going to go out on a limb for you just because you hate your fat ass.

so, she sent me a pic of her in her 14s that she hasn't been able to wear in 2 years. i sent her back a pic of me that i took, wearing only undies (it's very flattering). do you know what she had to say?

"you're right, you'll never have an ass"

FUCK YOU. I'm fucking sick of people being hateful and jealous. you don't like how you look? don't fucking take it out on me.

6 comments:

  1. What a cunt. Don't let her get you down. You're too awesome and inspiring to put up with that bullshit. She's clearly jealous as fuck 'cause you're so much hotter and stronger-willed than she'll ever be.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun I'm sorry your friend is so negative. I have to say, I've been the fat friend that had to watch my bestie the same size as my wittle down to a size 4/6... but never once was I negative or mean to her. I mean, in my head I was jealous as anything... but never to her face. Now that I've started my dieting I'm just using her as positive inspiration. I hope that *maybe one day* your friend will be able to do that. But until then, do what you have to do-- you don't want negative ppl in your life!
    Stay strong! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, yes, that's so annoying. She definitely sounds jealous, and probably very insecure. Try to cut her some slack because of the insecurity, but she's being plain rude. Don't take that crap from her. Stand up for yourself, girl.
    Stay Superstrong <3
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know how you feel my best friend, thinks about nothin but food all the time! soo annoying! it sucks! like woman theres more to life! :P!

    ReplyDelete
  5. realistically your friend probably isn't all that happy with her own weight and probably is jealous of your success.
    Don't let it get you down though.
    You should be really proud of yourself.

    And I don't have an ass either, or any hips. I'm so far removed from a stupid hourglass!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jealousy is a horrible colour, and your friend is covered in it. Believe me. <3 Stay strong hun

    ReplyDelete