Thursday, November 18, 2010

11/18/2010 10:15 am

okay, done being emo. if he doesn't want to hang out with me, his loss.

the liquid fast yesterday went well. had ~300 total calories in the form of a latte and breakfast drink mix and milk.

morning weight: 124.2
but we all know that number changes as soon as one eats, so i'm not going to update my ticker until i can maintain this weight for at least 3 days.

edit 12:17 pm

broke my fast with sweet potato fries (~150 cal), 2 zesty pickles (0) and 2 caramel flavored rice cakes (100 cal).
then i purged the rice cakes. wtf? i know i looked real fucking sexy standing over my kitchen sink, tears rolling down my face and snot pouring out of my nose, shoving a toothbrush handle down my throat. i don't even know what the appeal is. i could go to the gym and burn those cals in half an hour. which is what i plan on doing after class.

whatever.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, you're right- if I guy doesn't want to be around you, then sucks for him, his loss! Great job on the liquid fast yesterday! Latte's are sooo good! And sweet potatoes are one of the best veggies ever (in my opinion of course ^^)- they're both a main course and a dessert! I never could use the toothbrush handle- it always hurt too much :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang in there :/ things will get better

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate purging but since I can't leave my apartment too often, that's what I have to resort to after a binge :( Stay strong and I envy your weight! Rice cakes must have hurt coming back up, huh? The flavor was probably pretty gross too lol Ive purged a plain rice cake and it made me puke more just cause it was disgusting lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. The endorphins released from exercise don't compare to the instant relief from purging. (Doesn't do anything for the subsequent guilt, unfortunately.) Good luck with your resolution!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're okay.
    Take car of yourselfxo

    ReplyDelete