I swear, I have to be the greasiest person alive. My face just oozes oil 20 minutes after I wash it. Don't come outside with me on a sunny day or you WILL be blinded by how shiny I am. I keep the oil sheet companies in business.
Anyway....
Yesterday I was doing well with my fasting, but then I decided to have dinner. I roasted 2 sweet potatoes with enough for lunch today, if I decide to eat lunch. I had some Snapea Crisps while my potatoes were cooking, and also some yogurt covered almonds. I was unbelievably high though, so I barely remember last night.
So far today, I've had a cup of hot green tea with Splenda. I'm going to have some instant breakfast here soon. Spinach sauteed with garlic will be for dinner tonight.
PS- I need more people to follow! I cleaned out my blog list and only about 30 people still blog :( All of my favorite bloggers have stopped blogging, makes me very sad. I just read the comments on the blogs I follow and just start following those people. So, if you have a random new follower, HELLO! :)

Those potatoes look goooood! :9 And thank you for following my blog. I recently wrote a new blog post today and thought you might be interested. Feel free to take a look. :)
ReplyDeleteAdi from: vegcourtesy.blogspot.com