So, I find myself wanting to blog about my weight loss journey again, after abandoning this blog for what seems like years. I wanted to start a new blog because a lot of my older posts here make me depressed and take me back to a time that I don't want to re-live. But then I realized that life is a journey, and I want to have everything documented.
I'm renaming my blog from "118 or bust!" because I've come to the realization that I will never be 118 pounds unless I chop some extremities off. The lowest I've ever been is 127, and that's when I was running 5 miles a day and living off of coffee and cigarettes. I've reached a point in my life where I'm out of school and working full time. I'm back up to nearly the weight I was when I started my weight loss journey years ago. It's so embarrassing to admit it, but it's true.
I'm one of those people who lost weight but couldn't keep it off. I gained 20 pounds just from moving to a different state, where I don't live in the city anymore and can't walk everywhere I need to go. Now I work full time at a desk and haven't been working out like I should. I was on birth control for a few months, but I couldn't handle the 10 pound weight gain and the atrocious acne all over my jawline.
So now, it seems that I'm back to square one.
No comments:
Post a Comment