So, here I am again after a 6 month hiatus. I don't know about everyone else, but I have found that I come to Blogger when I am at a point in my life where I am confused, I need guidance, or my heart is hurting. When I originally started my blog, I was confused as to what I wanted from my relationship with my boyfriend. All that got ironed out eventually (I feel 100% better about it all and I couldn't say that if I didn't have my blog and all of my blogging friends). But now, I have come to another transitional point in my life: I have graduated college and have been thrown into the "real world".
But that isn't even my real problem, the problem is my weight. I haven't been to the gym in TWO MONTHS. I haven't gained that much (I don't have a scale but my clothes are still fitting) but I feel flabby and gross. I've been eating out more (we have recently moved about 8 hours away) and have been making excuses for not going to the gym. But I think the REAL thing that opened my eyes was a nightmare I had last night. In my nightmare I weighed 220 lbs. and had a FUPA (fat upper p*ssy area). I woke up under the impression that I was really that fat. But I wasn't, thank God.
I don't really have anything substantial to say today, but if you have a Twitter please let me know the link to it. I am still really confused about Twitter, but I opened one today and need to follow more people.
Don't ever go invite only again... :(
ReplyDelete