Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December

Wow, I can't believe it's December already. This time last year I was many pounds heavier, but happier. I spent lots of happy times with the "other guy", and now I haven't spoken to him and months, and never will because he wants nothing to do with me. I'm not really sad about it, I've resigned myself to our lack of a relationship and his obvious disdain for my existence. I haven't spoken to him in so long I wouldn't even know what to say. I am curious as to whether he has a girlfriend or not, and what's going on in his life, but oh well.

Anyway, this is my month. My favorite month. Too bad I start it off by getting sick; my throat is so itchy so I'm drinking a packet of Emergen-C (25 cals). Hopefully I will be able to ward off whatever I'm beginning to catch, but I doubt it. It also doesn't help that it's pouring and so windy outside and I have to walk to class in this crap... oh well.
Monday I went to the gym and did 3 miles on the treadmill and 3 weight machines. On the treadmill I was running every half mile, walking the other half mile and my left hip where the leg connects to the hip was hurting after, so I decided (along with my desire to be lazy) to stay home last night and just chill with the boyfriend. I spent yesterday leisurely reading, although I should have been catching up on school work.
I am amazingly broke. My rent is paid but all my other bills are due. Just gotta wait until Friday, but all money that I get will go towards bills. Being a broke college student sucks, especially when one doesn't have a job. I guess that's my fault though.
Anyway, I'm being emo. I haven't weighed myself today and I don't want to, but I'm going to. I know it's going to be around 128 and most likely higher. Bleh.

13 comments:

  1. I just took notice of your ticker & realised you're so close to your target already! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't go back to the past, just keep moving on :)
    Sounds like you need some rest and time to just take a breath
    take care of your self
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think about how much you used to weigh and how you would've gladly stabbed a person in the eye to be 128. Then be happy. You're like 10 lbs from your goal weight : ) that's awesome, you've come so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, being broke BLOWS. It simultaneously sucks and blows. Your gym routine sounds awesome though, I wish I had such steadfastness when I have a little injury. It's such a great excuse to just not go at all.

    Happy December! I love that it's your favourite month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am amazingly broke and have been emo lately, too. So I feel you, babe.

    Fuck that douchey other guy. If he can't see how amazing and kick-ass you are, then he's fucking useless. You deserve to be treated like a fucking princess.

    Good job at the gym! I wish I had the time to work out :( I feel so fat and yucky :( And I think I'm catching your cold lol. Gonna go chug some Emergen-C when I get home, too.

    Now. Wonkaport to FL and indulge in retail therapy with me. It'll make everything all better, I promise<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great blog, I love the lay out. I'm 5'5 and weigh 131.5 pounds. Great job on your weight loss, and you should really look at the scale, it kills the anticipation. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this blog, you're so motivated. I like how you ran every half mile and walked the other , I read somewhere that when you do that. Your body has to burn calories repairing (healthy) tears in the muscles for the next 24 hours. Great job, keep it up, you are truly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. bills suck ass!!!
    on your previous post you were worried about loosing followers for that? well shit i should have lost all mine by now. i doubt anyone here will judge you for that because this is our place of truth if we could be honest in the real world we wouldn't be on here. oh have more faith in this community ^_^
    i don't think you're a slut because if you are then i don't even want to think about what i am...dun dun duuunnn
    idk it's almost midnight and i'm having the weird tired hyper-retardation going on
    stay strong
    muah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being a broke college student isn't so bad because you cant afford to buy food :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ugh I hate being broke,espcially now since having a job while balancing school usually does not work for me. and it sucks when you cant get classes with the time slots you like *arg rages*

    I hope you get better ; 3 ;

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey C,

    Sorry I haven't been very active with my blogging...My boyfriend found it,and I really don't want to upset him. :/ I'm torn."

    I need to start going to the gym.

    We weigh about the same. Mine fluctuates a lot.

    Who isn't broke these days? haha..

    Well, I hope you update soon.. see ya.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please write a new post. You're so interesting and I think that you're so interesting

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please write a new post, you're so interesting and inspirational!

    ReplyDelete