Tuesday, October 12, 2010

yay

today was a decent day, although i am getting sick (it's possible i might be there already). i spent some time with one of my friends and we just chilled, talked, etc. i did smoke waaaay too many cigs and that mixed with being sick is giving me a huge headache. cigs are gross, i don't even know why i smoke them sometimes. i didn't get to go to the gym, BUT:

intake today:
1 cup of milk with carnation: 150 cals
emergen-c: 25 cals
nyquil

grand total: 175 (edited because i can't count)

see what happens when i don't smoke weed? i get things done. i do want a veggie chicken patty, buuuut i'm not hungry so i'll pass on that.

6 comments:

  1. Yayy, nice intake! Smoke cigs are better than weed right now, you're being a good girl :) I'm sure you know that! Keep it up lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job hun!
    resist the urge!
    lol i just went to a doc to figure out i have heart problems because of acid erosion. oh my gosh!
    but i dont feel any pain when i dont eat!!
    so: I will stop purging, but more importantly, i will stop bingeing. because it makes me feel worse!
    lol
    stay positive hun!
    xoxooxoxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent intake darling - keep it up xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to keep your intake low : ) haha stopping the weed was probably a good idea, I hope it continues to pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work on the low intake :) yay for no weed and no food!
    Hope you feel better soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job, girlie :) You're fucking awesome.

    I hope you feel better soon! I hate cigs, too. Idk why I smoke them either =/ Stress, prolly. Go make some green tea and chug some water. It'll help with your headache.

    <333

    ReplyDelete