Thursday, October 14, 2010

ahhh

so, i am officially sick. i guess it's a head cold, if it was the flu i would know, right? and it sucks even more because i only have one class today, and it's supposed to start raining around that time period. walking a mile to class, in the rain, WHILE SICK, is gonna fucking suck.

so i'm almost back down to the weight i was before i started stuffing myself, and i was surprised i didn't gain from yesterday because i ingested THREE FUCKING POUNDS of concord grapes. being from the south, i fucking love muscadine grapes, but they don't have them up north, so i have to settle for the next best thing- concord grapes. which means i definitely went over the 600 cal limit that my lover and i had set for ourselves. but today i honestly feel like shit hole and i can barely taste this hot green tea i made for myself, so hopefully i can keep my intake low/non-existant.
anyway, i hope ya'll are doing fantastic. time to read more blogs. :)
<33333333333

oh, my "bf"/roomie and i carved pumpkins last night. final result:




oh and here's a lady i saw on the street:

pps: this is really fucking embarrassing, but i figure if we can freely talk about laxatives and not eating for days, i can share this. *deep breath* does anyone play neopets/used to play and wants to let me have their old account or be friends in game? i don't LEGIT play, as in spend hours on there, but i do browse around for a little each day and i know that there are a decent number of older players.
anyway, please don't judge me because i play neopets. i also played wow for years (i can attribute my weight gain to this), and i fucking love farmville.

5 comments:

  1. the pumpkins look great!! that lady? not so much :) congrats on the weight loss - keep it up xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm sorry you're sick :( Feel better soon! On the bright side, Being sick is a great excuse not to eat! XD haha. Ew, creepy fat lady.

    haha, aw, neopets! I don't have one, but they're so cute!

    Stay strong.

    xoxoxo

    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pumpkins! they're so cute!
    I feel like that woman. I look like that. I'm just not stupid enough to wear clothes that don't fit me. I hope you feel better soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't played in forever but my username is goldsc400. [:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I think my Neopets account is so old they deleted it. Like - seven or eight years old. :P I tried and it said the username couldn't be found.

    ReplyDelete