Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fasting starts today.

After fasting last week for 6 days, I had to break my fast because I was unavoidably surrounded by family. I'm down to 133.2 right now, and hopefully I can fast long enough to get down to at least 125, which hopefully won't take too long. I can't wait to get a french manicure and a pedicure, but those are my 125 lb. goal prizes. For 120 lb, I'm going to reward myself with a new netbook computer for when the semester starts.

As far as personal life goes, it's going decently, but at the same time pretty shittily. I'm out of weed and so is the friend I get it from. I hung out with the other guy, but unfortunately his friend was there so nothing happened. I'm facing a lot of internal conflict lately between my boyfriend and myself.
I mean my boyfriend is awesome, he does have his flaws like everyone else, but overall he is a great guy and he does treat me right. HOWEVER! we have been together for literally YEARS and sometimes another guy can feel "stale". I'm the type of person who loves guys, and it was easy to be faithful for the first few years, but there is something about this other guy that just gets to me.

Which is why we fucked the other day.
It was a long time coming, and our relationship has been filled with sexual tension. Because of my non-single status, it took a while for the time to come, and after lots of wrestling, pinching and playing around, we finally hooked up. We had come close the night before, but it didn't happen. Overall the experience was decent, there were some factors beyond my control that pissed me off, but oh well.
I'm hoping he'll want to do it again, but I can never be sure with this guy. He is so confusing and I know he doesn't want to be in any type of emotional relationship, which is fine, but I would really like to be cut buddies with him! I love his body and his skin is soooo smooth. His dick is perfectly thick and he treats my breasts like no other. *daydreams* siiiiiiiiiiiigh I need to go to the gym and sort my mind out.

C yaaaaaa!

1 comment: