Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/11/11, fast day #2, 5:35 pm

So today has been good. So far today I've had: 130 calories in the form of milk & breakfast drink mix. I also went to the gym and did 2.8 miles on the treadmill (I only jogged about .75 of that, the rest brisk walking... gotta work on this after my 1.5 month gym hiatus) and 3 weight machines, 3 sets of 15 reps each.

Yesterday the liquid fasting went well and I only had 300 calories (breakfast drink mix & milk x2). I'm going to liquid fast again today, although I want some food. I've made it to 5:35 pm and I can't give up now. I'm not hungry but my inner fat child is coming out and wants to just taste food since we went grocery shopping last night and there are so many delicious goodies in my kitchen calling my name.

I don't know when I'm going to break my fast, I guess whenever I get hungry. I thought I would have more problems at the gym today, but I like to think that everything I ate over break is more than making up for what I'm not eating now.

Woke up this morning with my weight exactly the same... I have weight to lose to get back to my weight before I got sick and THEN some to get to my goal weight. Lots of work ahead of me, but I need to work on that summer body NOW. You AND I need to both reach our goals so when we see exs or old friends they can be jealous of how good we look.

The only person in your way is YOU! Don't sabotage yourself! You worked too hard to get to this point to stuff your gullet!! (this is mainly directed towards me, but anyone else is free to heed my high ramblings)

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree! I need to get in shape for summer, we cannot quit now. And I definitely have some old friends that I'd like to see once I reach my goals...Good luck girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try soy milk, it's lower calorie. Silk brand is the best, I love light chocolate flavor (90) and light vanilla flavor (70). I use the vanilla flavor in my cereal, I'm allergic to milk.

    ReplyDelete